♥ TING'S BLOG♥


Profile♥

Here's me!
TinG TinG, I'm called.
Ordinary & Simple guRL.
19's on twenty-ten(2010).
27 Jan-MY BIG day, the Day I'm born. :D
Dun Simply Judge Me, if you duno me!
My Hometown: KL
Currently stay at BM, Penang.
My Family members:
-YenYen Chan♥
-Amanda Fung♥
-Angeline Fung♥
I am Single now, but it's not available.XD
Enjoying my single life!
My Contact:
My MSN
ADD Tis: theonlytingting1991@hotmail.com
strike italic bold

Facebook♥
Tingting Chan

Create Your Badge

Links♥!
Go here,
Angeline Sis♥

Amanda Sis ♥

Choc ♥

Poh Ting ♥

Blacknic

SuperHuii♥

Edward

Xiao Ai♥

Shirly♥


MyPicha♥



















Time♥

Past♥
Feb 10, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Feb 19, 2010
Feb 21, 2010
Feb 27, 2010
Feb 28, 2010
Mar 9, 2010
Mar 24, 2010
Apr 6, 2010
Apr 7, 2010
Apr 13, 2010
title: A Nice Day_ Had a dinner wif my beloved family_At Tambun_
date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
time:10:59 AM
TingTing's life,
Im a girl who is always appreciate with wat i have now.
I love my family deeply, madly.
My papa and mami are my beloved.
I treat my bestfrens sincerely, I love them owez.
I love my sis damn, especially them, Angeline, Amanda, YenYen.


This is me,TingTing.
19 years old in 2010'.
Im a simple and ordinary girl.
Jit Sin High School was my secondary school.
Keow Kuang, my primary school.
I love study, but I hate exam, coz it is stressful, I hate it!


My second photo here, =)
wif a Happy smile.
Ya! I like smile, =D
happy times are more than sad times, in my life.
However, my tears are easily to drop-off,
when im sad, unhappy (=
This is me, a really simple human, can cry can smile!
XD

My 3rd pic here again,
wif smile face too. :D
Took it when i was in the car juz now,drove by my papa,
went to Tambun for our dinner, wif my mami, sisYenYen, and broYungYung too!
Dinner- seafood!
like it!
篜鱼,
tomyam虾,
八爪鱼,
酸辣螃蟹,
小龙虾,
。。。。
etc =D
This is my sister, YenYen.
She is cute!
16's tis year, studying at SMKBM.
Form3 in 2010.
will having PMR soon!
Gambateh for her,
Good luck for her,
haha!
but she owez say tat she hate it, EXam!
She is alike me! Hate Exam too! =)
**Give me 5 here!**
wakaka~
Anyway, muz try ur best la! =P
Last photo d,
what i wan to write here is, abt him,
the guy who is owez stay in my mind although he is not here wif me,
I love him!
I will love him forever,
I noe he will too!
^^
Dun keep misunderstand,
he is not my lover -
♥ .
stop at here,
have a nice day to all of you.


comment? / top